Powermanga is an arcade 2D shoot-em-up game with 41 levels and more than 200 sprites. It runs in 320x200 or 640x400 pixels, with Window mode or full screen and support for 8, 15, 16, 24, and 32 bpp.
- A 386 platform or a PowerPC platform
- 32MB RAM and 80MB swap
- Linux 2.x
- XFree86 3.3.x or better
- SDL 1.2
- the GCC C++ compiler
- GNU make
- (X11 with the MIT-SHM extension headers)
- Update "configure.ac" file.
- Fix compilation warnings (GCC 4.6.3 and Visual Studio)
- Fix alignment constraint (ARM and MIPS processors)
- Adds the ability to export all the game's graphics in PNG files using the command line.
- Build test (without sound support) with Visual Studio and run
- successfully on Windows Mobile (HTC Touch P3450)
- Recognizes all the joysticks connected at startup
- Rewrites the file "music_game.zik" with Milkytracker. Now the library "SDL_mixer" can read and play this module.
- The application switches to pause when it loses focus.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements