Powermanga is an arcade 2D shoot-em-up game with 41 levels and more than 200 sprites. It runs in 320x200 or 640x400 pixels, with Window mode or full screen and support for 8, 15, 16, 24, and 32 bpp.
- A 386 platform or a PowerPC platform
- 32MB RAM and 80MB swap
- Linux 2.x
- XFree86 3.3.x or better
- SDL 1.2
- the GCC C++ compiler
- GNU make
- (X11 with the MIT-SHM extension headers)
- Fixes the speed of the stars after a new game that follows congratulation.
- Clears all gems after the final boss. Thanks to Josh Triplett for the report
- (Debian #764009)
- Disable insecure temporary file "/tmp/powermanga-log.txt". Thanks to
- Josh Triplett for the report (Debian #764144)
- Translation of the man page in French.
- Fix file permissions in HTML directory. Thanks to nemysisbsd for
- the report.
- Allows the joystick to be configured either from the command line or
- from the config file. Thanks to Maurerp for the patch.
- The __FUNCTION__ macro has been replaced by __func__ macro. ISO C does not
- support __FUNCTION__ predefined identifier. (Debian #778072)
- Remove -Werror and -pedantic flags for non-test builds.